This Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on User Devices that use the Service for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Service Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service - Internet service at www.bizconnect.me
- External service - Internet service of partners, service providers or recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator - BIZConnect.me LTD, operating at 5 The Mall, Ealing, London, W5 2PJ, United Kingdom, with the identification number 10900331, providing services electronically via the Service and storing and accessing information on the User's devices.
- User - physical user, for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Service.
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User obtains access to the Service
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files on your User Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal Cookies - files posted and read from the User's Device are transmitted to the Service's IT system
- External Cookies - files that are posted and read from your User Device through external IT systems
- Session Cookies - files that are posted and read from your User Device through the Service or External Services during a single session of the Device. At the end of the session, files are deleted from the User Device.
- Persistent cookies - files posted and read from your User Device through the Service or External Services until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically at the end of the Device session unless the User Device configuration is set to delete cookie mode at the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and retrieval mechanisms - Cookies storage and retrieval mechanisms do not allow the downloading of any personal information or confidential information from your User Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to your Device.
- Internal Cookies - Cookies used by the Internal Cookie Administrator are safe for User Appliances
§ 4 Objectives to which Cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Service - An administrator may store Cookies preferences and user preferences in the Cookies to improve, improve and speed up the provision of the Service.
§ 5 External services
The administrator works with the following external services, which may include Cookies on User Devices:
§ 6 The ability to determine storage and access conditions on your User Devices through the Service and External Services
- You can at any time change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing your Cookies data at any time
- For information on how to disable Cookies in the most popular mobile browsers and mobile devices, see How to Disable Cookies .
- You may at any time delete any Cookies you have so far stored by using the User Devices tool through which you use the Service.
§ 7 Service Requirements
- Restricting access to Cookies on your User Device may result in malfunction of certain features of the Service.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any malfunction of the Service if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookies.
- Changes to Cook Policy will always be posted on this page.